Improved file viewer
As an applicant tracking system, it's a given you'll spend a lot of your time reviewing CV's, portfolios, cover letters, etc. Those have previously opened in a new tab, but today we're launching an update for a better file viewing experience. View PDFs, spreadsheets, slides, and more!
And this is just the beginning, as we're constantly working on improving and streamlining your workflow inside of Along.
Editing published workflows
At launch, we decided that the user experience we had when editing workflows for published listings was... *meh*. We made a promise to ourselves to fix that as soon as possible. As it turns out, that "as soon as possible" is today. Four months later. 🙈
As of today, you can edit the workflow for a listing even after it has been published.
Improvements & Fixes
- ✨ You can now add applications manually without having any required parameters.
- ✨ Use the left and right arrows on your keyboard to navigate through all the applications in a listing.
- ⚡ When saving a draft, we now keep you on the listing page but let you know your draft has been saved.
- ⚡ You could always select all the applications in a stage by clicking on the name of the stage. We felt that was a bit undiscoverable, so we now show you a checkbox when hovering over the stage name so it's clear you can use it to select all the applications.
- ⚡ Based on some feedback, we've improved how you manage permissions for members. It's now clearer which permissions people have.
- 🐞 When people uploaded transparent avatars, it didn't really look good. 😬 It does now!
- 🐞 If you updated the application form for a listing, and someone was just in the middle of applying, it broke. 😢 That has now been fixed.