Better publishing of listings
We’ve gotten some feedback that the publishing flow for a listing was a tad too complicated. And we felt that! So we went back to the drawing board and came up with a new way to publish listings that we hope is much, much nicer. It’s now extremely clear what each publishing option means and where your listing will end up.
Redesigned drafts page
You can now delete drafts! Alongside that, the drafts page is spruced up a bit and you can now more easily continue where you left off, preview a draft, or delete it if you’re not happy with it.
Improvements & fixes
- ⚡️ Regular members assigned to a listing can now more easily see which stage an application is in even though they can’t move the candidate between stages.
- ⚡️ Previously when a stage in the workflow bar was tapped on and it didn’t have any applications, it would just... sit there. Now it jiggles to indicate its emptiness.
- ⚡️ When a new field is added to a listing, you’re immediately focused into that field so you can start typing right away.
- 🐞 Fixed a bug when the section in which a comment you were linked to wouldn’t expand. Now we scroll you to that section, open it up if it’s collapsed by default, and highlight the linked comment.
- 🐞 A bunch of small micro-improvements on comment replying.
- 🐞 You can now post comments using Ctrl+Enter or ⌘+Enter.
- 🐞 When leaving a reaction to something, the pop-up with the reactions closed as soon as the mouse was moved outside of it. It now stays fixed in place until you decide which reaction you want to leave (if any).