Easier navigation between applications
With this new update, it’s easier to navigate between applications via the persistent floating bar at the bottom of the screen when reviewing candidates. With the floating bar, you can easily see the names of the previous and next candidate, and navigate between them. See whether you left a score, and if you didn’t – you can!
Your organization administrators, and/or the HR department, can see the current stage of that candidate, and can easily move the candidate between stages.
Better social share images
You can now automatically (or even automagically) create beautiful images for your organization and your listings when someone shares them to social networks or to a friend. The images include the name of your organization, the cover photo, your branding colors, and details on the listing.
Improvements & fixes
- ✨ The invite flow was slightly redesigned to make it a more enjoyable experience for people joining organizations for the first time.
- ✨ Email fields can be copied from the public job listing page.
- ⚡️ Navigate more easily between a published job listing and the main careers page of a company.
- 🐞 The workflow bar at the top of each listing is fixed. It would sometimes indicate that there is more content to scroll to when in fact there wasn’t.
- 🐞 When adding an applicant manually to a listing, it would not update the number of applications in the workflow bar.
- 🐞 When leaving a comment, the comment box did not have any interaction states.