Better sharing of listings
We’ve previously worked on generating images for your job listings on the public careers page. We have now improved upon that with better layouts and speedier generation of these images.
You don’t need to do anything, just share your job listings around and they’ll be displayed with beautiful cover art reflecting who you’re looking for.
Improvements & fixes
- ✨ Deleted applications are still visible under a collapsed “Deleted” section for that listing.
- ✨ Under “Settings → Members” you can now immediately see who has which permissions instead of having to look through the person’s profile.
- ⚡ Our color palette has been slightly tweaked to provide better contrast!
- 🐞 Sometimes, you would trigger the submission of a form (e.g. save listing) when you were editing a field tied to that listing. That has now been fixed.
- 🐞 We have updated the empty state on the public careers page to make it more obvious that it’s not a loading state!
- 🐞 The company logo on the public careers page would have the cover bleed through the edges of the logo. We have prevented that bleeding.
- 🐞 You couldn’t tap on the little badge in the tabs on the search results page to go that tab, only on the text. There’s obviously no reason for that!